Call Lebron Law for a consultation! Hablamos español!! 321-800-5195
Call Lebron Law for aconsultation!Hablamos español!!321-800-5195 

Michele A. Lebron, Esq. Recognized as Florida Legal Elite





FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                          Contact:

06/28/21                                                                  David G. Denor, Florida Trend Publisher

                                                                                (727) 892-2618; 


ST. PETERSBURG, FL – Michele A. Lebron, Esq. of Lebron Law, PLLC in Kissimmee, Floirda was recently recognized in the 2021 edition of Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite™. The list of 1,263 honorees represents just over 1% of the active Florida Bar members, including attorneys in private practice as well as top government and non-profit attorneys who practice in Florida. 

Florida Trend invited all actively practicing Florida lawyers to name the attorneys that they hold in highest regard – lawyers with whom they have personally worked and would recommend to others.

“Florida Trend’s Legal Elite program is an opportunity to celebrate Florida Bar members from a wide range of practice areas who have earned a high level of respect and esteem from their peers. The Florida Bar applauds those who were selected for this prestigious honor, which reflects their commitment to excellence and professionalism in the field of law,” notes The Florida Bar President Michael G. Tanner.


“Now in its 18th year, the Florida Legal Elite, published in Florida Trend's July issue, provides its 270,000 readers with a peer-reviewed resource listing of the best lawyers in the state,” says Publisher David G. Denor. 

View the entire Legal Elite roster, including Hall of Fame inductees and top Up and Comers, at

What happens if my ex is not paying child support?

The financial responsibility of a child falls on both parents, whether they are in a marriage or not.  But what happens when one of the parents fails to pay child support?   Many parents depend on financial support to raise a child, and the financial strain when a parent doesn't pay can make life very hard.  It is important to talk to your lawyer as soon as a payment is missed.

What can happen if a parent continually misses child support payments, and what recourse does that parent have?   A majority of child support is paid by wage garnishment, which means that child support payments are taken out of the individual's paycheck.  However, this is not always the case, and an individual who changes jobs often may not keep up with the payments. 


When child support is being enforced by the Department of Revenue (the “DOR”), the DOR will take escalating enforcement actions that include, negative reports to credit reporting bureaus, driver’s license/registration suspension, U.S. Passport revocation,  up to incarceration.  If a noncustodial parent leaves the state, the state will continue to pursue child by registering the child support order in the state the parent resides in and enforcing in there. 


All of this requires quite a bit of leg work on the part of the parent who is entitled to receive the support.  The attorneys at Lebron Law have experience in child support and custodial issues.  They can explain your options and fight for your rights.  Call us today for a consultation.

New Year, New You?


Jan 5, 2018
planning to divorce
Show 2 comments
Add comment

Child Custody Plan During Emergency Situations

After going through Hurricane Irma, one thing is for sure. Preparation is key. Securing your home, knowing where local shelters are, and planning meals for days without power are just a few things to consider. However, few people fail to plan for child custody during emergency situations. 


Have you considered what to do if your ex planned to ride out the hurricane with your child against your wishes? Or, about what you would do if you wanted to evacuate with your child and the child’s parent didn't agree with that?


These are all things to consider when drafting child custody agreements (also called parenting plans). During a state of emergency is not the time to start addressing these issues as they could lead to more legal drama. The more detailed the custody plan, the better! This will enable you to prepare for hurricanes and other unexpected emergencies that might arise. While there are variables that no one can predict, having a child custody plan during emergency situations is important for the child’s safety as well as with each parent. This advanced preparation can help relieve some of the stress when disasters loom, and both parents can set their differences aside to ensure everyone's safety.


If we can help you create a child custody plan for emergencies, please contact Lebron Law at 321-800-5195 for a consultation. Hablamos español!!

kissimmee attorney for divorce Michele A. Lebron, Esq.

Connect With Us Today!

Lebron Law, PLLC

Available for consultation by appointment at:


15 S. Orlando Avenue

Kissimmee, FL 34741

Phone: 321-800-5195

Toll Free: 866-257-4110

Email Me

MasterCard Visa Cash on delivery Check
MasterCard, Visa, Cash, Check

Orlando family law attorney, Kissimmee family law attorney, Osceola family law attorney, Orange County family law attorney, child support in orlando, child support in osceola, enforce child support, enforce timesharing, modify parenting plan in Orlando, modify parenting plan in Osceola, divorce, dissolution of marriage, personal injury lawyer Osceola, personal injury lawyer Orlando, landlord tenant lawyer Orlando, landlord tenant lawyer Osceola, Wills, P

Print Print | Sitemap
© Lebron Law 2019